FG Clinician Full Cheek Pinchless Snaffle With Rubber Covered Bars
Series: FG Clinician Bit Collection
Size: 4-1/2″, 5-1/8″, 5-1/2″ or 6″
• Level One
• Finish: Stainless Steel brushed
• MP: Stainless Steel 1/2″ thick with Pinchless System, Extra curved, Rubber covered bars
• CP: 5″ high only
A popular bit for young horses designed to be more comfortable.
1. It’s a level one, meaning the mildest bit you can use on a horse.
2. Mouthpiece is extra curved for less discomfort.
3. Features the patented Pinchless System with rubber covered bars.
4. Cheekpiece is downsized to avoid contact with the zygomatic bone.
5. Good for young horses, or any type of horse that is light in the mouth and ridden with 2 hands.